Friday, May 5, 2017

ECON 101. Happiness by Curly Tops.

The Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility Simplified.

The first curly tops I ate (after weeks of fasting from it) is good. 

On a scale of ten, I'd give it a 10. 
Then, "my happiness by curly tops" has been somewhat tamed, 
but they gave me another, so I took it.Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, selfie
Since I already had one, my "happiness" rates at a 6.5 at best. 
Maybe others will stop before utility ("happiness") drops even more, 
I wanted to stop too, 
but they gave me a third (let's just say it scored to 2.5). 
If I keep getting and eating, eventually, 
I'd reach a point at which my eating more would make me puke/sick, 
providing dissatisfaction, or dis-utility or, "unhappiness". 
Yes, at some point, 
I have reached the saturation, 
the "saturation point". 
ENOUGH.

No comments: