Sunday, December 29, 2019

Year-end Chain Message [didn't require readers to pass the message though]

There have been times I've had just Php50 to feed myself 
and I've also had over a thousand pesos 
to go out to eat with family or friends. 
I’ve had a house full of food and other times 
I didn't have any. 
I’ve been in stores cashing out with no worries 
and I’ve also had to add it up in my mind and 
put some back on the shelf. I’ve paid my bills in full 
and other times had to pay late. 
I’ve given money and sometimes, 
I too have had to ask for it. 
We all have highs and lows in life, 
some certainly more than others, 
but we’re all just trying to make it through this crazy life.
No one is better than anyone else, 
and my heart is sad for those who think that they are. 
No matter how big your house is, 
how new your car is, 
or how much money sits in your bank account - 
we all bleed red and will eventually fade from this earth. 
Death has no discrimination 
neither should your actions in life. 
A reminder: Be kind to others.

No comments: