Monday, February 22, 2021

my failure resume

 1.
Graduated as a scholar of
Business School in college
but never got to have a successful business.

SUCCESS: I still was able to land a good job,
with relatively good pay.

2.
Good grades in school but bad in actual experience
esp. in Credit and Collection.

SUCCESS: I don't have lots of problems
paying off bills.

3.
Did not take Accounting subjects seriously,
not liking them until now.

SUCCESS: I am good at other things.
I have friends I can count on in terms of this.

4.
Took masters in Economics
but not liking Econometrics and others.

SUCCESS: Realized I can still be good
even without this.

5.
Took Ph.D. in Economics
but only produced few papers.

SUCCESS: I was able to publish one and present 3.
Relatively, that's enough for now.

No comments: