Tuesday, March 15, 2011

my life according to tracy chapman

as inspired by www.gandaeversomuch.com


here's how this works: using only song names from ONE ARTIST or GROUP, cleverly answer these questions. pass it on to people you like and include me (presuming i'm someone you like of course :) ). you can’t use the band or artist i chose. try not to repeat a song title. yeah, it’s a lot harder than you think! re-post as “My life according to (band or artist name)”…


Artist:
Tracy Chapman

Are you a male or female:
Across the Lines
Describe yourself:
The Only One
How do you feel:
Broken
Describe where you currently live:
Behind the Wall
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Baby Can I Hold You
Your favorite form of transportation?
Fast Car
Your best friend?
The First Person On Earth
Favorite time of the day:
In The Dark
You and your best friend are…
Less Than Strangers
What’s the weather like?
It's Ok
If your life was a TV show what would it be called?
She's Got Her Ticket
What is life to you?
Talkin' 'bout a Revolution
Your Relationship:
Mountains o' Things
Your fear:
The Rape Of The World
What is the best advice you have to give?
Remember The Tinman
Thought for the Day:
All That You Have Is Your Soul

Your motto:
Heaven`s Here On Earth



my my my, this is cool! (rock) mabuhay tracy chapman!

No comments: