Wednesday, November 17, 2021

ode to facebook's sakura magtanggol

Oh sweetness, oh love, oh immortal

or so I thought in your silence- cried

Have let go of the pain and moments 

You, I love, I decide, I died surprised

Your colors, your letters, your memories

It fell short of life and its nameless face

Who am I to adorn your nothingness

As you lay in that nothingness`s embrace

Over a decade and a year or two still young

Even as it ended, this life had barely begun

But all too soon too it just faded away

No more singing nor dancing in the sun

No more of the smiles and laughter captured

No more convos that seemed wild and free

No more of the poems and midnight musings

I once thought was just in perfect harmony

I will try to not forget the seriousness of sorts

And all the shallowness to balance it all

I will try to not forget the aches and fakes

I will try harder if only to make me whole

Oh sweetness, oh love, oh immortal

or so I thought in this silence- I cried

I let go of these pain and moments 

You, I love, I decide, I remember, I died.



No comments: