Thursday, June 24, 2021

free to share FB post :)

*Boy: do you have a boyfriend?
*Girl: No. I don’t want a boyfriend.
*Boy: Genesis 2:18 “The Lord God said, 
‘It is not good for the man to be alone. 
I will make a helper suitable for him’.”
*Girl: But I don’t love you.
*Boy: 1 John 4:8 "Whoever does not love, 
does not know God, because God is love.”
*Girl: So how do I discern that your words are true?
*Boy: Matthew 12:34 “For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of."
*Girl: But how can I be sure that you are faithful and honest?
*Boy: Mark 13:31 “Heaven and earth will pass away, 
but my words will never pass away."
*Girl: But why me? There are so many girls out there.
*Boy: Proverbs 31:29 “Many women do noble things, 
but you surpass them all!”
*Girl: But what do you see in me, that makes you love me?
*Boy: Song of Songs 4:7 " You are altogether beautiful, 
my darling; there is no flaw in you."
*Girl: But really, I’m not that beautiful … you’re exaggerating.
*Boy: Proverbs 31:30 “Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; 
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.”
*Girl: What will happen if I say yes?
*Boy: Genesis 2:24 “That is why a man leaves his father and mother 
and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh."
*Girl: How is it that you know so many Scriptures?
*Boy: Joshua 1:8 “Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; 
meditate on it day and night, 
so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. 
Then you will be prosperous and successful. "
*Girl: Wooow, I can see you really love God.
*Boy: Psalm 34:8 “Taste and see that the Lord is good; 
blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him!”
*Girl: Hmmm. Ok please just give me some time to think about this.
*Boy: Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, 
whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, 
whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—
if anything is excellent or praiseworthy —think about such things."
*Girl: owwww I love you already
*Boy: Revelations 22:21 "Amen."


from this:
FREE to SHARE
*****************
There's no safety outside of God.
Send your Press Release/Articles to: news@nigeriacamera.net
Advertise your product with us: adverts@nigeriacamera.net
Read daily news&story at http://nigeriacamera.net/

No comments: