Friday, June 28, 2013

some citrus burst when needed

see? i love big bags, it allows me to carry a lot of things (papers, pens, laptop and more). it even allows me to carry to-go personals like two of my favorites - wet tissues and hand spray... yes, now i'm finding time to share a bit of my 'human nature' story... :)

i usually have hand sanitizer in my bag, but I don't like using it so much until my friend kate gifted me with Human Nature's All Natural Spray Sanitizer... that was the first first Human Nature product I owned. then i started reading about it and 'human nature' (gandang kalikasan)  and its advocacy: pro-Philippines, pro-poor, and pro-environment. like the local version of The Body Shop but with the price and direct selling strategy of saralee.  

 

another friend, dyali brought me to visit their posh-lookin' outlet in Commonwealth. i signed up...fastforward to now, even as i am staying in general santos city, i get my monthly human nature products from davao city via the bus (very minimal fee)... and yes, i carry the hand spray all the time (there's 2 variants and another 2 variants for kids). got me among others some citrus burst within reach when needed :)

No comments: