Sunday, October 2, 2011

august longing...

i waited for you dear, where are you now?
i long for your touch, kiss, smile
are they still there...meant just for me?

was i wrong to long for you too much?
was i wrong to control myself when
it is what you wanted me to do
was i wrong to hide, to not to see you?

i wanted to and it is slowly killing me 
and you feared for me to realize...
your love..our love is the killing kind

i prayed for rain to wash my tears away
i prayed for rain to wash my fears away
i prayed for rain to wash me
the whole of me...away

yet the rain have decided not to fall
rain a-hiding me from, miser
too tired to wash other system's pain

i waited for you dear, where are you now?
i'm still longing...for your mere presence
are you still there? be still...be still
let the tears and fears drown me...

let your love...our love kill me.

No comments: