Tuesday, October 11, 2011

dear wife - a divorce letter

Dear Wife, 


I’m writing you this letter to tell you that I’m leaving you forever. 
I’ve been a good man to you for 7 years & I have nothing to show for it. 
These last 2 weeks have been hell. ... Your boss called to tell me that you 
quit your job today & that was the last straw. 


Last week, you came home & didn’t even notice I had a new haircut, 
had cooked your favorite meal & even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. 
You ate in 2 minutes, & 
went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps. 


You don’t tell me you love me anymore; you don’t want sex 
or anything that connects us as husband & wife. Either you’re cheating on me 
or you don’t love me anymore; whatever the case, I’m gone. 


Your EX-Husband 


P.S. Don’t try to find me. Your SISTER & I are moving away to West Virginia together! 
Have a great life!



*This went viral on FB. As to the original source, I have no idea :)

No comments: